Our team of caregivers monitors and takes care of our residents round the clock to ensure their safety and well-being. From medication management to light housekeeping and assistance with daily living activities, you can count on us to meet your loved one’s every need. Our goal is to help your loved ones enjoy their precious time here in our home while their needs are being attended to at any time of the day. This way, they get to enjoy life to the fullest as comfortably and independently as possible.
Daily Assisted Living
With limitations, seniors would need a helping hand to complete their daily routines. Our assisted living home in Brooksville, Florida makes sure your loved ones can get the help they need with their daily living activities. From bathing, dressing, to mobility assistance, and more, we’ll tailor a plan that covers your loved ones’ needs and preferences, so they can maintain their independence — and you can enjoy greater peace of mind.
At Oak Grove ALF, we understand that taking medication on time, as well as complying with prescriptions, is always important. That is why we ensure that our residents are taking the medications they need at the correct dosage at the right time. With the appropriate medication management, we help seniors effectively manage their prescriptions, so they can avoid the dangers of health complications brought by incorrect medication administration.
What more do we provide?
- 4,200 SF home nestled on a gorgeous gated 2.5-acre lot with beautiful grandfather oaks surrounding
- Three delicious home-cooked meals daily and snacks provided
- Laundry services included
- Daily assistance with activities, dressing, grooming, bathing, and personal hygiene
- We assist with administration of medication as prescribed by a physician.
- Onsite 24-hour staff
- Assistance with feeding if needed
- Furnished rooms with cable television included
- In-home health nurses, therapists, and lab services
- In-home nurse practitioner
- In-home pharmacist
- Family owned and operated
- Hospice care provided
- Medicaid accepted
- Memory care provided
- Secure gated facility
- Emergency generator power system
- Surrounded by cows, horses, goats, etc.
- Garden center
- Semi-private rooms starting at $2,800/month
- Located 45 min. from downtown Tampa
- Licensed & Insured (license #11821)
Please call or email us to schedule a tour at 352-796-3733 or email@example.com